David Airey, a graphic designer specializing in logo design, is holding an unprecedented anniversary prize giveaway. There’s more than $4,000 worth in free prizes! Find out how to enter by reading the details on David’s logo designer blog. Don’t miss this incredible event!
Here’s just a small selection of prizes (and there are many, many more):
- Logo design from David Airey himself (worth entering just for that alone!)
- Blog review from Aaron Russell of miLienzo
- Custom WordPress theme design from Nate Whitehill of Nate Whitehill dot Com.
- Website critique from Randa Clay of Randa Clay Design
- Revolution Premium WordPress theme package (personal package) from Brian Gardner
- One year’s hosting and blog setup from John Boardley of I Love Typography
- Logo Design designed by Tara Roskell at Graphic Design Blog
To see the full list of prizes and how to enter see David Airey’s Blog! Don’t dawdle — the contest ends September 26, 2007…